| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coral Harbour, Nt in September is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 36.2mm (1.4in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Coral Harbour, Nt September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Coral Harbour, Nt:
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) NNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 950.2 kms (590.4 miles) NW
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) NNW
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) NNW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) W
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) WSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 955.1 kms (593.5 miles) WSW
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 829.8 kms (515.7 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 940.5 kms (584.5 miles) NE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 518.1 kms (321.9 miles) N
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 732.3 kms (455.1 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 874.3 kms (543.3 miles) NE
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 959.1 kms (596 miles) ENE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) E
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) E
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 783.8 kms (487 miles) ESE
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) SSE